1945 Bulova Open Face Pocket Watch with Chain Fob
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- running 60-second subdial.
- the crown is worn.
|Bezel Material:||Gold Plate|
|Case Material:||Gold Plate|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Plate|
|Movement:||17AH, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1945|
|Markings to Inside:||Bulova 10K Rolled Gold Plate, New York, 5234267|
|Clasp Style:||Lobster Claw|
|Case to Case (mm):||43.5|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Gold Filled|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.