1971 Rolex Date Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
A 1971 Rolex Date stainless steel wristwatch. This is a vintage watch that features the iconic Date design with its clean aesthetic style displayed in a smooth round stainless steel bezel that frames a grey dial with silver indexes, baton-style hands and a magnified date window. This distinctive watch also features a stainless steel case, an automatic movement with 26 jewels and is displayed on a stainless steel Rolex U.S.A./JB Champion oval link Jubilee bracelet with a fold over clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- magnified date window.
- the case is marked 6516 between the lugs and 6519 inside the case back. Both the case serial number and manufacture date on the case back correspond to 1971.
- Rolex U.S.A/ JB Champion oval link Jubilee bracelet.
- the bracelet center links are slightly stretched.
- scratches on the bezel and case back.
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal11.61, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1971|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A., Geneva Switzerland, Patented, Stainless Steel, 6519, I.71|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||26|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||31|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.