1952 LeCoultre Futurematic 10K Gold Filled Automatic Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- case back mounted crown.
- small seconds subdial.
- power reserve indicator.
- personalized engraving on the case back.
- patina and wear on the dial.
- scratches on the case and crystal.
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||LeCoultre Cal. 497, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1952|
|Markings to Inside:||Cased And Timed In U.S.A. By LeCoultre, W10K Gold Filled|
|Case to Case (mm):||35|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||46|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Base Metal, Leather|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.