1969 Rolex Precision Stainless Steel Stem Wind Wristwatch
A 1969 Rolex Precision stainless steel stem wind wristwatch. This is a classic watch with a sleek design that has a thin stainless steel case due to its manual wind movement. The case also features a beveled case back and a silvered dial that has baton-style hands with silver and black indexes. This vintage timepiece is displayed on a tapered black leather bracelet with a stainless steel buckle clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- scratches on the case and crystal.
- wear to the bracelet on the inside.
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.1400, 18 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1969|
|Markings to Inside:||Acier Inoxydable Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland, 2611|
|Case to Case (mm):||19|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||26.5|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel, Leather|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.