18K and Platinum Diamond and Sapphire Ring
Material: 18K Gold, Platinum
Ring Size: 6.25
Total Weight: 9.40 grams
Shape: Old European Cut
Dimension: 4.90 mm – 5.00 mm x 2.89 mm
Carat Weight: 0.43 ct
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: I1 – I2
Shape: Square Faceted
Dimension: 4.00 mm x 4.00 mm
Gemologist’s Note: One is Laboratory Grown, One is Natural
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Dimension: 1.50 mm
Carat Weight: 0.21 ctw
Color Grade: H – I
Clarity Grade: VS1 – VS2
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- ring is 18K gold with platinum setting.
- chips and abrasions to sapphires.
- total diamond carat weight is 0.64 ctw.