1971 Omega Geneve Gold Plated Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- date window at 3 o’clock.
- the bezel, case and case back have 20 microns of gold plate on stainless steel.
- personalized case back with 25 years service award engraving from Jos. Schlitz Brewing Co.
- piece of the case is chipped off on the back.
- wear spots on the left side of the case.
|Bezel Material:||Gold Plate, Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Gold Plate, Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Plate, Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Omega Cal. 563, Quick Set Date, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1971|
|Markings to Inside:||Carrure Lunette Plaque OrG 20 Microns, Fond Acier Inoxydable, Omega Watch Co., Fab Suisse, Swiss Made, LL, 166041|
|Case to Case (mm):||35|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||40.5|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.