1979 Rolex Air-King Model 5500 Stainless Steel Wristwatch
A 1979 Rolex Air-King stainless steel wristwatch. This is a watch that was designed to pay homage to aviation with a clean sleek style that features a silvered dial with silver-tone indexes and baton-style hands. This vintage watch also features a smooth stainless steel case with an automatic, 17 jeweled movement and is displayed on a non-Rolex padded and stitched leather bracelet with a stainless steel buckle clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- Pre-Precision dial.
- crystal lightly scratched @ 3 mark.
- non-Rolex padded and stitched leather bracelet.
- signs of wear on rotor edge and bridge underneath.
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||1520 Automatic, 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland, Patented Stainless Steel 1002|
|Case to Case (mm):||34|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||39.5|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel, Leather|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.