1946 Rolex Oyster Speedking Stainless Steel Stem Wind Wristwatch
A 1946 Rolex Oyster Speedking stainless steel stem wind wristwatch. A vintage watch that is one of Rolex’s early collections and continues to display the aesthetics and functions that made Rolex the watch of reference. This watch features a sleek yet bold round stainless steel bezel surrounding an original soft white dial with lume hands, a stainless steel case with a screw-lock crown and the timepiece is displayed on a stitched leather bracelet with a stainless steel buckle clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- original dial and hands.
- screw lock crown.
- scratches on the case and crystal.
- the dial has a warm patina.
- some of the lume is missing from the hands.
- wear to the bracelet with loose threads.
|Model Name:||Oyster SpeedKing|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.710, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1946|
|Markings to Inside:||Rolex, Geneva Swiss, Patented, 4220|
|Case to Case (mm):||30|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||35.5|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.