Vintage Baume & Mercier 14K Yellow Gold and Diamond Stem Wind Wristwatch
A Baume & Mercier 14K yellow gold diamond wristwatch. This watch features a tank shaped case and a dial that includes a cluster of thirty-nine single cut diamonds and dauphine style hands. The watch also includes a leather bracelet with a base metal buckle clasp.
Watchmaker: Baume & Mercier
Bezel Metal: 14K Yellow Gold
Caseback Metal Type: 14K Yellow Gold
Movement: Baume & Mercier Cal. BM500
Markings On Back: B&M 14K
Markings On Inside: Baume & Mercier Geneve 854429 78A
Case to Case: 17.00 mm
Lug to Lug: 27.50 mm
Material: Leather with Base Metal Clasp
Clasp Style: Buckle Clasp
Markings on Bracelet: Baume & Mercier Geneve 1830 Swiss Made
Bracelet Length: 7.75’’
Shape: Single Cut
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: VS2 – SI2
Dimensions: 1.30 mm – 1.50 mm
Total Carat Weight: 0.49 ctw
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- scratches on the crystal and case.
- the long side of the strap is splitting.
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.