1988 Rolex Datejust Model 69173 Stainless Steel and 18K Gold Wristwatch
A 1988 Rolex Datejust model 69173 stainless steel and 18K gold wristwatch. This is a classic watch that features the elegance of an 18K yellow gold fluted bezel set around a champagne tapestry dial with indexes, baton-style hands, and the Datejust iconic magnified date window. The style and design continue with a stainless steel case and an 18K yellow gold and stainless steel bracelet that closes with a fold over clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- quickset date.
- magnified date window.
- tapestry dial.
- (MZ date code 1988) on the bracelet.
- smooth winding.
- includes boxes, booklets, hang tag and cloth.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||2135 Automatic, 29 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1988|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||26|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||32.5|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel, 18K Yellow Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||57.2|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.