1900 Waltham P.S. Bartlett Gold Filled Open Face Pocket Watch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- running 60 second subdial.
- part of the regulator is missing.
- hand engraved markings inside the case back.
- wear to the case.
- the dial is crazing.
- includes a wooden box.
|Model Name:||P.S. Bartlett|
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||Waltham P.S. Bartlett 1883, Pendant Set, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1900|
|Markings to Inside:||Fahys Montauk Guaranteed 20 Years|
|Case to Case (mm):||54.5|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.