1 / 17
Image 1 of 17
1 / 17
Image 1 of 17
View all items from Sterling Silver & Costume Jewelry sale
Jewelry Grouping Including Cloisonné, Tortoise Shell and Faux Coral
|Jewelry Type||Necklaces, Bracelets, Earrings, Rings, Pendants|
|Stone Type||Enamel, Imitation Stone, Additional Gemstones, Tortoise Shell|
|Gemologist Note||Imitation Coral|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- National and international law prohibits the exportation of tortoiseshell. As EBTH follows CITES regulations, bidding must be reserved to residents of the United States, excluding California and New York. Please note that Everything But The House regularly sells items of historical significance and, from time to time, some of these items might be considered controversial in nature. It is the role of Everything But The House to offer these items for sale as sensitively as possible, with equal respect to all. Furthermore, please know that all items sold on our website are legally obtained and offered for sale in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- EBTH follows CITES regulations with regards to the sale of coral (including but not limited to non-fossil apple, black, blue, branch, brain, fire, lace, organ pipe and stony coral); bidding must be reserved to bidders within the United States of America.
- the stones are chipped and abraded throughout.