14K Opal and Diamond Ring with 10K Spinel Ring
Material: 14K and 10K Gold
Ring Size: 7.00
Hallmarks: 10K (Blue) INT 14K
Total Weight: 3.50 grams (10K Gold) 2.00 grams (14K Gold)
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Dimension: 1.70 mm – 1.80 mm
Carat Weight: 0.13 ctw
Color Grade: I – J
Clarity Grade: SI1 – SI2
Count: Oval Cabochon
Carat Weight: 6.10 mm x 3.80 mm
Shape: Rectangular Cut Corner
Origin: Lab Grown
Dimension: 10.88 mm x 8.88 mm
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- gemstones are chipped and abraded.
- break in shank.
- rings out of round.