Vintage 14K Gold Elgin B.W. Raymond Railroad Wrist Chronometer
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- running 60-second subdial.
- railroad-approved wristwatch.
- the bracelet is 10K gold filled and stainless steel.
- scratched crystal.
- wear to the dial.
- scratches on the case and case back.
|Model Name:||B.W. Raymond Railroad|
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Elgin Cal. 730A, Stem Wind, 23 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Cased And Timed By Elgin National Watch Co.,☆ Star Watch Case Company, 14Karat Gold, 2287|
|Case to Case (mm):||36|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||42|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Gold Filled, Stainless Steel|
|Total Weight (grams):||64.00|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.