Vintage Elgin 10K Rolled Gold Plate Stem Wind Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the bezel, case and case back are 10K rolled gold plate.
- the crystal is scratched.
- wear to the case on the bezel and lugs.
|Bezel Material:||Gold Plate|
|Case Material:||Gold Plate|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Plate|
|Movement:||Elgin Cal.662, 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||6319, Wadsworth, Stainless Steel, Cased And Timed By Elgin National Watch Co.|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||16|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||28|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Serpentine Chain|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.