Roberto Coin "Silk Weave" 18K Diamond and Mother of Pearl Band
Designer: Roberto Coin
Metal Type: 18K Gold
Ring Size: 7.00
Hallmarks: 750 ITALY ☆1226 VI
Total Weight: 8.70 grams
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: VS1 – VS2
Dimensions: 1.20 mm
Total Carat Weight: 0.23 ctw
Type: Mother of Pearl
Dimensions: 14.00 mm x 2.00 mm – approximate
Shape: Round Faceted
Dimensions: 1.50 mm
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the mother of pearl is chipped and abraded.
- there are minor breaks in the silk weave.
- the ruby inside the shank is a part of the Roberto Coin hallmark.