Vintage Mikimoto Graduated Pearl Necklace with Case
|Materials:||Sterling Silver, Metal|
|Necklace Closure Type:||Pearl Clasp|
|Total Weight (grams):||14.90|
|Primary Stone Type:||Cultured Pearl|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round|
|Primary Stone Count:||99|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||3.20 mm – 7.10 mm|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||White|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by multiple GIA Graduate Gemologists.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- the Mikimoto box is included and there is wear to the box with lint accumulation.
- includes a 1957 Mikimoto receipt, receipt has significant wear.
- the closure has scratches, soiled thread and visible knots.
- the female closure end is sterling and the male end is base metal.