1926 Hamilton 14K White Gold Pocket Watch with Fob and Knife
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- 14K white gold case, fob chain and penknife.
- 60-second subdial.
- personalized dust cover.
- case paper from the original retailer inside the caseback.
- includes box and soft case.
- the case back hinge is broken.
- knife blades are oxidized and the large blade is chipped.
- scratches on the crystal and dial.
|Bezel Material:||14K White Gold|
|Case Material:||14K White Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K White Gold|
|Movement:||Hamilton 902, Pendant Set, Jeweled Motor, 19 Jewels|
|Pocket Watch Size:||12|
|Estimated Production Year:||1926|
|Markings to Inside:||Wadsworth 14Karat Solid Gold, 0104530, Hamilton Watch Co. Lancaster M|
|Clasp Style:||Spring Ring|
|Case to Case (mm):||44.5|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||14K White Gold|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Fancy Link|
|Total Weight (grams):||88.4|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.