18K Omega Backwind 1.29 CTW Diamond Wristwatch
Bezel Metal and Crystal Type: 18K White Gold
Caseback Metal Type: 18K White Gold
Movement: 440 Omega Manual Wind, 17 Jewels
Estimated Production Year: Circa 1956
Markings On Inside: 18K 0.750, Fab Suisse Swiss Made, Key of Beneve #2 and Helvetia Head
Lug to Lug 15 mm
Case to Case: 15 mm
Material: 18K White Gold
Style/Type: Open Link
Clasp Style: Box Tab
Bracelet Length: 6.25
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Color Grade: H – I
Clarity Grade: VS2 – SI1
Dimensions: 2.00 mm – 2.10 mm
Total Carat Weight: 0.56 ctw
Color Grade: G – H
Dimensions: 4.00 mm x 1.50 mm
Total Carat Weight: 0.13 ctw
Shape: Single Cut
Color Grade: H – I
Dimensions: 1.10 mm – 1.50 mm
Total Carat Weight: 0.60 ctw
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- signed omega crown on the back.
- diamond is missing @ the end of the 12 side.
- 1 of the bezel diamonds is chipped.
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.