18K Patek Philippe Manual Wind Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- small seconds subdial.
- hooded lugs with sliding sides.
- Hirsch non-Patek Philippe padded and stitched leather bracelet.
- the dial is refinished.
- crystal has internal fractures in all corners.
- Helvetia head hallmark on the side of lug near 11 mark.
|Model Number:||Ref. 1486|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Signed Patek, Philippe & Co. No 95XXXX, Caliber 10 200|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1950’s|
|Markings to Inside:||Key of Geneva #11, 72 18K 0.750, Ref.1486, 655419|
|Case to Case (mm):||27|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||37|
|Total Weight (grams):||43.3|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.