Graduated Hank of Pearls with Platinum and 14K Clasp
|Materials:||Platinum, 18K Gold|
|Necklace Closure Type:||Pearl Clasp|
|Total Weight (grams):||0.20 (18K); 1.30 (platinum)|
|Primary Stone Type:||Cultured Pearl|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Various|
|Primary Stone Count:||73|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||4.60 mm – 8.02 mm|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||Cream with Pink Overtone; GIA Pearl Identification Report # 5211570245 Included|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the box end of closure is platinum and the hook is 18K.
- necklace is broken and pearls are in need of being restrung.