1977 Tudor Princess Date Submariner Automatic Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- nicknamed ‘Mini-Sub’.
- 7837 Oyster style Steelinox bracelet.
- quickset date.
- bezel lightly scuffed @ 30 mark.
- the crystal is polished flat on some edges and shows scratches.
- tritium gone from seconds hand and parts of the minute hand.
|Model Name:||Princess Date Submariner|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||ETA 2671 Automatic, 21 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Tudor S.A. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||31|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||38.5|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.