1969 Rolex Date Model 1501 Stainless Steel Wristwatch
A 1969 Rolex Date stainless steel wristwatch. This is a vintage watch that features a bold engine-turned bezel set around a crisp silver dial with silver indexes, baton-style hands, and a magnified date window at three o’clock and covered by an acrylic crystal. The timepiece also features a stainless steel case and is displayed on a Rolex U.S.A. Jubilee bracelet with a hallmarked fold-over clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- smooth winding.
- acrylic crystal with cyclops date magnifier.
- non quick set.
- handwritten numbers on the inside of catch between Rolex coronet and U.S.A.
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||1570, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1969|
|Markings to Inside:||1501, IV 69, Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||34|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||41|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.