Vintage 14K Star Sapphire and Diamond Ring with Platinum Top
Material: 14K Gold, Platinum
Ring Size: 7.00
Total Weight: 8.10 grams
Type: Star Sapphire
Shape: Near Round Cabochon
Dimension: 10.50 mm x 9.90 mm x 6.40 mm
Carat Weight: 7.16 ct
Gemologist Note: Moderate to Six-Ray Star, Some Surface Reaching Fractures
Shape: Square Faceted
Dimension: 1.50 mm x 1.50 mm – 2.50 mm x 2.50 mm
Shape: Single Cut
Dimension: 0.80 mm – 1.50 m
Carat Weight: 0.42 ctw
Color Grade: H – K
Clarity Grade: SI2 – I2
Gemologist Note: Many Old Single Cuts
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- ring out of round.
- minor chops and abrasions on star sapphire.
- top of ring is platinum, rest is 14K.