1978 Rolex Date Linen Dial 14K Gold and Stainless Steel Wristwatch
A 1978 Rolex date 14K gold and stainless steel wristwatch. This is a premiere watch that features the timeless style of Rolex with a 14K yellow gold bezel set around a champagne linen dial with indexes, baton-style hands, and an iconic magnified date window. This timepiece also features a stainless steel case with a twinlock crown and is set on a 14K yellow gold and stainless steel Jubilee bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- champagne linen dial.
- magnified date window.
- twinlock crown.
- scratches on the case.
- light scratches on the crystal.
- the bracelet links are stretched from wear.
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.2035, 28 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1978|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A., Geneva Switzerland, Patented, Stainless Steel 6917|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||26|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||32|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||14K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
|Total Weight (grams):||47.80|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.