14K 1.82 CTW Diamond Freeform Ring
Material: 14K, Palladium
Ring Size: 5.50
Total Weight: 8.50 grams
Shape: Old English Cut
Dimension: 6.06 mm – 6.22 mm x 4.21 mm
Carat Weight: 1.01 ct
Color Grade: J – K
Clarity Grade: VS2 – SI1
Gemologist Note: Bruise at the Table Facet Junction
Shape: Old Mine Cut
Dimension: 5.43 mm – 5.61 mm x 3.32 mm
Carat Weight: 0.62 ct
Color Grade: H – I
Clarity Grade: I1 – I2
Gemologist Note: Diamond Has Surface Reaching Fractures on Crown
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Dimension: 2.30 mm – 2.40 mm
Carat Weight: 0.19 ctw
Color Grade: H – L
Clarity Grade: SI1 – SI2
- This item has been evaluated and verified by multiple GIA Graduate Gemologists.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- total diamond weight 1.82 ctw.
- ring shows porosity.
- ring has a wavy shank.
- ring has signs of repair.
- one op of prong on the smaller diamond is missing.
- two large heads on the ring are palladium.
- one secondary diamond (1) has a chip on the girdle; and is chipped and abraded.