14K Pearl Stud Earrings with Hematite Stud Earrings
|Materials:||Sterling Silver, 14K Gold, Metal|
|Earring Closure Type:||Clutch Back|
|Hallmarks:||STERLING (clutch); 14K 14KT (earring)|
|Total Weight (grams):||1.00 grams (14K)|
|Additional Information:||Pearl earrings are 14K, hematite earrings are base metal with one sterling clutch back|
|Primary Stone Type:||Cultured Pearl|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Three-Quarters Bead|
|Primary Stone Count:||2|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||5.70 mm – 5.90 mm|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||Cream|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Hematite|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- clutches are mismatched on both earrings.
- sterling silver clutch has a weight too light to register on scale.
- glue is visible on earrings.