1956 Rolex Oyster Perpetual 6509 14K Gold Automatic Wristwatch
A 1956 Rolex Oyster Perpetual 14K gold wristwatch. A classic wristwatch from the Oyster collection that features a rich 14K yellow gold fluted bezel that is set around a champagne dial with sword-style hands and a small seconds subdial. This iconic watch also features a 14K yellow gold case with a twinlock crown and is displayed on a gold plated and stainless steel Speidel U.S.A. expansion style bracelet.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- fluted bezel.
- small seconds subdial.
- twinlock crown.
- Speidel U.S.A. 10K rolled gold plated bracelet.
- the case is scratched and has developed a patina.
- light scratches on the crystal.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual|
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Rolex cal.1120, 27 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1956|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A., Geneva Swiss, 6509, 14K 0.585, Swiss Squirrel Hallmark, Key of Geneve No.12|
|Functions:||Date Window, Screw Lock Crown, Subdial|
|Case to Case (mm):||24|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||30.5|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Gold Plate, Stainless Steel|
|Total Weight (grams):||31.20|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.