Robert Bruce Bielka 18K Sapphire Articulated Puppy Pendant
A Robert Bruce Bielka 18K sapphire articulated puppy pendant. This pendant depicts a puppy dog with sapphire cabochon eyes, textured fur and articulated limbs including his tail. Robert Bruce Bielka started working with jewelry in the early 1970s and by the mid 70s was working for Cartier. He later opened his own studio and in the early 1980s was selling pieces to the likes of Gubelin, Chaumet, Tiffany, Neiman Marcus and more. Robert is most famous for his teddy bear jewelry, much akin to the pendant we have here.
|Brand/Designer:||Robert Bruce Bielka|
|Hallmarks:||© RBB 18K|
|Total Weight (grams):||16.10|
|Primary Stone Type:||Sapphire|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round, Cabochon|
|Primary Stone Count:||2|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||2.00 mm|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- all the parts are fully articulated, including the tail.