Platinum 4.76 CTW Diamond Ring with GIA Report and Lighted Ring Box
|Total Weight (grams):||12.00|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||9.83 mm – 9.93 mm x 6.35 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||4.12 ct|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||J|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||I2|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||GIA Diamond Grading Report #2215431430 enclosed; Faint Blue Fluorescence; Laser Drill Hole; Indented Natural on Girdle|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Trillion Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||2|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||5.25 mm x 5.00 mm – approximate|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.64 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
|Secondary Stone Gemologist Note:||One Diamond has Indented Natural on the Girdle|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by multiple GIA Graduate Gemologists.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- total diamond weight is 4.76 ctw.
- the ring is slightly out of round.
- there is visible gold solder around the stone mountings.