En Tremblant 14K Opal Triplet, Diamond and Gemstone Insect Brooch
brooch Closure Type: C-Clasp
Total Weight: 15.70 grams
Type: Opal Triplet
Shape: Oval Cabochon
Dimension: (11.75) mm x (6.60) mm – (estimate)
Shape: Round Cabochon, Round Faceted
Dimension: 3.70 mm – 5.50 mm
Details: Laboratory Grown
Shape: Round Faceted
Dimension: 1.40 mm
Shape: Macle Cut, Single Cute, Rough Cut,
Dimension: 1.40 mm – 2.50 mm
Color Grade: I – Faint Brown
Clarity Grade: I1 – I3
Gemologist Note: Unable to Accurately Estimate Weight Due to Cuts
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- etched on back “AWL 8-290”.
- brooch has scratches.
- visible epoxy and glue at the base of the trembler coil.
- married piece.
- stones are chipped and abraded.
- opal triplet is missing a portion.