1969 Omega Constellation "C" Meister Dial 18K Gold Wristwatch
This vintage watch features a gold linen dial displaying stick hour markers and baton style hands along with a day and date window at the three o’clock position. The dial is signed by Meister, the Zurich based retailer who sold the watch while sides of the watch features an original 18K gold mesh bracelet from Omega utilizing a fold clasp. The timepiece is housed inside a red leather Omega box with certificate.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- includes original box and papers as well as the original sales receipt from Meister dated 1969.
- movement number on the papers match the watches movement number.
- please reference photos.
|Model Name:||Constellation “C”|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Omega Cal. 751, Chronometer Certified Automatic, 24 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1969|
|Markings to Inside:||18K – 0.750, Swiss Helvetia Head Hallmark, Poincon de Maitre No. 5: Key of Geneve 1, Omega Watch Co., Fab Suisse, Swiss Made, 168019|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||34.5|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||40.5|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||112.80|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.