1978 Rolex Date 1500 18K Gold and Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
A vintage Rolex Date 18K gold and stainless steel automatic wristwatch. This luxury timepiece features a refinished dial displaying stick hour markers and baton style hands along with a magnified date window at the three o’clock position. The watch also includes a black leather bracelet on the sides with a buckle clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the dial has been refinished and had the ‘Date’ branding changing to ‘Datejust’.
- the bezel has a dark patina.
- the crystal is scratched.
- scratches on the back of the lugs.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 1575, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1978|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland, Patented Stainless Steel, 1500|
|Case to Case (mm):||34|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||42.5|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Stainless Steel|
|Total Weight (grams):||56.60|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.