1995 Rolex "Submariner Black" Wristwatch
A 1995 Rolex Submariner Black wristwatch. This is a prestigious watch that has a debonair style and functionality with features such as a black aluminum bezel that surrounds a Tritium dial with Mercedes-style hands and a magnified date window at three o’clock. This stylish timepiece also features a stainless case and is displayed on a stainless steel Steelinox Oyster bracelet with a flip-lock catch.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- quickset date.
- Z6 (date code).
- lume dot @ zero mark on the bezel has a crack in the cover.
- bezel is scratched @ 40 mark and various others.
- includes box and papers plus booklets with 10/22/97 date of purchase.
|Model Name:||Submariner Black|
|Bezel Material:||Aluminum, Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||3135, Automatic, 31 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1995|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 16610|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||40|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||47.5|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.