Edwardian 14K Diamond Hexagon Ring
|Total Weight (grams):||1.60|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||5.80 mm x 5.90 mm x 3.50 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.73 ct|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||Color Treated Yellow|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||I2 – I3|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||Fluoresces Greenish-Yellow|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- visible seam/solder.
- heavy chip on table.
- stone is not original to ring.
- diamond is chipped and abraded.