Vintage Rolex 14K Stem Wind Wristwatch
A circa 1960s Rolex 14K yellow gold wristwatch. This luxury timepiece features a round case displaying stick hour markers and leaf style hands on a white tone dial. The vintage watch also includes a faceted edge crystal and a mesh style bracelet on the sides with a fold over clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- please reference photos.
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||1401, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1960s|
|Markings to Inside:||48008 ROLEX|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||14.5|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||14.5|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||15.90|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.