Seiko and Citizen Light Powered Wristwatches
- all watches running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- watches running with light exposure.
- crystal lightly scratched on Seiko.
- plating loss to twelve side of the black tone Citizen band.
- crystal is badly scratched on Citizen.
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel, Base Metal|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel, Base Metal|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||V157 SOLAR (Seiko) Eco-Drive E111 (Black Tone Citizen) Eco-Drive J800 (Citizen)|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Length:||7.25", 7.50"|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Primary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||12|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||On Seiko Watch Dial|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- lug to lug measurements range from 39.00 mm – 43.00 mm.
- case width measurements range from 46.50 mm – 48.50 mm.