1999 Rolex Oyster Perpetual 18K Gold and Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
A 1999 Rolex Oyster Perpetual 18K gold and stainless steel automatic wristwatch. A luxury watch that has a very distinct design with features such as an 18K yellow gold smooth bezel framing a black dial with gold stick hour markers and baton-style hands. This distinctive luxury watch also features a stainless steel case and gold crown and is displayed on a stainless steel and 18K gold Oyster style bracelet with a fold over clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- clasp date code: X4 (1999).
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.3000, 27 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1999|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Rolex S.A., 14000|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||42.5|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||34|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
|Total Weight (grams):||99.10|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.