Victorian Glass and Enamel Daguerreotype Mourning Brooch with Photograph
|Brooch Closure Type:||C-Clasp|
|Primary Stone Type:||Glass, Enamel|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the enamel is chipped and some is missing and has loose pieces to the side of the brooch.
- the pin stem is bent, solder marks, visible solder, scratches and worn finish.