1979 Rolex Oyster Perpetual 6719 14K Gold Automatic Wristwatch
A vintage Rolex Oyster Perpetual automatic wristwatch. This highly valued timepiece features a fluted bezel surrounding stick hour markers and baton style hands on the dial along with a rivet style Oyster bracelet on the sides utilizing a fold over clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- twin lock crown.
- all bracelet links are tight with no stretching.
- the case and crystal have very few marks or scratches.
- in overall good condition for it’s age.
- the clasp’s fold over section has a crack on one side by the middle hinge.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual|
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 2030, 28 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1979|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A., Geneva Switzerland, 14K 585, Helvetia Head Hallmark, Poincon de Maitre No. 5: Key of Geneve #12, Common Control Mark 18000|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||24|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||31.5|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||52.30|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.