1979 Rolex Date 6917 14K Gold and Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
A 1979 Rolex Date 14K gold and stainless steel automatic wristwatch. This highly valued timepiece features a fluted bezel surrounding a blue sunburst dial with stick hour markers and baton style hands along with a magnified date window at the three o’clock position. The vintage watch also includes a two-tone president style bracelet utilizing a fold over clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- twin lock crown.
- clasp code: F12 (December 1981).
- scratching on the right side of the case, mostly to right of the crown.
- minor marks and scratches throughout.
- light scratches on the crystal.
- bracelet links are stretched from wear.
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 2035, 28 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1979|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland, Patented, Stainless Steel, 6900|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||26|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||32|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel, 14K Yellow Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||51.80|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.