Circa 1986 Omega "Constellation" Automatic Chronometer Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- scratches on the bezel, the most noticeable between five and six marks.
- exhibition back.
- setting parts make clicking noises when time setting.
- Omega box included, wear and dents.
- missing enamel ‘VI’ on the bezel.
|Model Number:||Re. 368.1075|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Signed Omega IIII Eta 2892-2, 21 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1986|
|Case to Case (mm):||35|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||38|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.