1965 Rolex Day-Date "Serpico Y Laino" 18K Gold Wristwatch
A 1965 Rolex Day-Date wristwatch. This luxury timepiece features a signed dial by Serpico Y Laino who was a prominent Venezuelan retailer in the 1960’s and includes the retailers ‘S&L’ mark on the case back. The signed dial also incorporates stick hour markers and baton style hands into it’s design while a magnified date window is included at the three o’clock mark. On the sides of the dial is an alligator leather bracelet utilizing a 14K yellow gold buckle.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- please refer to photos.
|Model Name:||Serpico Y Laino|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 1555, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1965|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland 18K 750, Swiss Helvetica Hallmark, Poincon de Maitre No 5. Key of Geneva #12, 1803|
|Case to Case (mm):||36|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||44|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||14K Yellow Gold, Leather|
|Total Weight (grams):||62.70|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.