1930 Illinois "Guardsman" Gold Filled Wristwatch
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- double roller.
- stem and crown are crooked.
- crystal is extremely scratched.
- case screw is missing.
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||Grade: 307, Model: 4, stem wind, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1930|
|Markings to Inside:||MODEL#170 3/0 KEYSTONE WATCH CASE J. Boss 14K GOLD FILLED 7083482|
|Case to Case (mm):||31.5|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||36|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.