2002 Rolex "Datejust" 18K and Stainless Steel Wristwatch with Champagne Dial
A 2002 Rolex Datejust 18K yellow gold and stainless steel wristwatch. This modern Rolex features a decorated mother of pearl champagne dial that displays Roman numeral hour markers and baton style hands along with a magnified date window at three o’clock. The dial is surrounded by a fluted bezel on the sides next to a president style bracelet with a fold over clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- twin lock crown.
- includes box and papers.
- scratches on the case and bracelet.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 2235, 31 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||2002|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A., Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, Rolex S.A. 2060|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||26|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||33|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel, 18K Yellow Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||58.30|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.