1989 Rolex Datejust Mid-Size 18K and Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
A 1989 Rolex Datejust 18K and stainless steel automatic wristwatch. This highly valued timepiece features a fluted bezel surrounding Roman numeral hour markers and baton style along with a magnified date window at the three o’clock position. The vintage watch also includes a two-tone president style bracelet made from 18K yellow gold and stainless steel utilizing a fold over clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- clasp code: N4 (April 1989).
- twin-lock crown.
- includes Rolex box and warranty.
- please reference photos
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 2135, Quick Set, 29 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1989|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland Stainless Steel 68000|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||31|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||37|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
|Total Weight (grams):||73.50|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.