1995 Rolex Cellini 4136 18K Gold Stem Wind Wristwatch
A vintage Rolex Cellini 18K yellow gold stem wind wristwatch. This highly valued timepiece features a rectangular case with a silver tone dial displaying stick hour markers and baton style hands. This case is displayed on a crocodile leather bracelet on the sides that includes an 18K yellow gold buckle clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- please reference photos.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 1602, 20 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1995|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland 18K 750, Swiss Saint Bernard Hallmark, Common Control Mark, 4136, 468 163 Poincon de Maitre No. 1: Hammer Head 121|
|Case to Case (mm):||26.5|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||39|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Leather|
|Total Weight (grams):||33.60|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.