1989 Rolex Datejust Diamond Dial Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- after market diamond dial.
- papers included.
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel, 18K Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||L57 2135, 29 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1989|
|Markings to Inside:||MONTRES ROLEX S.A. GENEVA STAINLESS STEEL 69000A SWITZERLAND|
|Dial Details:||Diamond Hour Markers|
|Case to Case (mm):||26|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||33|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Gold, Stainless Steel|
|Total Weight (grams):||57.60|
|Primary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||10|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.40 mm – 1.50 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.14 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||H – I|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS2 – SI2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.