Vintage Breitling Chronomat Two-Tone Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the bezel’s rider tabs and the chronograph pushers are worn.
- small dents on the left side of the case.
- scratches on the case and bracelet are consistent with age and wear.
- fine scratches to the anti-reflective coating on the crystal.
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Breitling Cal. B13 (ETA Cal. 7750 base) 25 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1990|
|Markings to Inside:||Breitling, Swiss Case|
|Functions:||Chronograph, Unidirectional Bezel, Date Window, Screw Lock Crown|
|Case to Case (mm):||40.5|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||45|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Rouleax Bullet|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.