14K 3.00 CT Tanzanite and 3.21 CTW Diamond Ring
Metal Type: 14K Gold
Ring Size: 6.50
Hallmarks: 14K D3.52
Total Weight: 6.50 grams
Shape: Rectangular Cushion Faceted
GIA Hue: violetish Blue
GIA Tone: Medium Dark
GIA Saturation: Strong
Dimensions: 8.58 mm x 7.14 mm x 5.70 mm
Total Carat Weight: 3.00 ct
Shape: Baguette Cut
Color Grade: K – L
Clarity Grade: VS1 – VS2
Dimensions: 5.75 mm x 2.25 mm – 5.75 mm x 3.00 mm
Total Carat Weight: 1.95 ctw
Shape: Marquise Cut
Color Grade: G – J
Clarity Grade: SI1 – SI2
Dimensions: 4.00 mm x 2.00 mm – 4.75 mm x 2.75 mm
Total Carat Weight: 1.26 ctw
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- total diamond weight is 3.21 ctw.